Book Fair–going on now through Friday Morning!
Get a head start on your holiday shopping at tax-free prices and support our school library by shopping for quality books, calendars and other fun gifts at the Lincoln PTO Book Fair.
FAMILY STORY TIME is WEDNESDAY, 11/18, from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
We will have readers from the community, including a police officer and a librarian from the River Forest Public Library. Cookies will be served too!
ALSO ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT: Lincoln Spirit Wear will be available for purchase, as well as a new 20% Discount Card for Geppetto’s Toy Box in Oak Park (see more information below).
If you can’t make it to the Fair this year, you may order online at abcfairs.com. Purchases will still benefit the Lincoln PTO.
Volunteers are needed to help staff the Book Fair. Please see Sign Up Genius for available time slots. Thank you!
BOOK FAIR HOURS
- Wednesday, 11/18: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (FAMILY STORY HOUR is 6:30-7:30 pm)
- Thursday, 11/19: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday, 11/20: 8:00 am to 9:30 am
Holiday Fundraising Program from Geppetto’s Toy Box in Oak Park
The Lincoln PTO is selling holiday savings cards for Geppetto’s Toy Box for just $5. The card is valid for one week, and you can use it multiple times.
- Cards Valid: Sunday, 11/22 through Sunday, 11/29
- Discount: 20% off in-stock merchandise, cannot be combined with other offers and discounts, nor the purchase of gift certificates or applied to previously purchased items.
- You must present the card at the time of purchase.
- Deadline to order cards: 5:00 pm on Monday, 11/23
How to get your hands on one:
- Buy it at the Book Fair on Wednesday Night
- Drop off an order in the Lincoln Office (exact cash or check only, in an envelope with order quantity, your Student’s name, grade, and teacher).
- Order it on the Web Store.
How you will receive your savings card:
- Orders received by Thursday night 11/19: the cards will go home on Friday, 11/20.
- Orders received by Monday, 5:00pm: cards will go home on Tuesday, 11/24
- If you order after Thursday, but just can’t wait until Tuesday after school to get your card, please contact Tammy Travis at “email@example.com” or use the “Contact Us” option on the PTO WEB STORE, and a delivery can be arranged.
Please see the attached document for more information Geppetto’s Holiday Savings